Creating a layout in Figma — 5000 rubles; Creating a landing page on Tilda — 15,000 rubles; Turnkey website packaging (2−3 pages) — 30,000 rubles.
I graduated from Polina Nioly’s course "Designers", where I acquired all the basic knowledge and initial experience of creating both layouts in Figma and transferring ready-made layouts to Tilda using Zero blocks, configuring adaptation to mobile devices and basic, as well as step-by-step animation.
At the moment, I have created several landing page layouts that will be presented in my portfolio and each of which has been transferred to Tilda. One of them is dedicated to the sale of an intensive site creation on Tilda, for which I developed a warframe, a prototype and a layout directly in Figma, after which I gradually transferred elements to Tilda, set up basic animation, as well as adapting each block to 5 screen resolutions.
My other project was dedicated to the packaging of a meditation course from Vania Markovic. For the project, I have selected individual colors and fonts that will evoke associations with the product being sold. Next, I moved the layout to Tilda, added animation elements, and adjusted the adaptation for the mobile version. At the same time, I created a case for the packaging of the project, which clearly shows the progress of my work.
1. Holding a brief with the client (approving the type of site, as well as discussing the main goal);
2. Analysis of the client/organization's visual (selection of fonts, color palette associated with the organization / blogger, selection of references and their approval by the client, selection of necessary illustrations / photos) + analysis of the target audience;
3. Rendering a warframe, prototype, creating a layout in Figma;
4. Approval of the layout by the client;
5. Transferring the layout to Tilda, setting up adaptation to the mobile version, connecting animation + setting up animation to the mobile version;
6. Verification of the functionality of buttons, animations, the site as a whole, approval by the client of the finished product;
7. Publication of the website and its transfer to the client.
All the client's wishes on the UI part (coloristics, typography) will be taken into account, the composition and arrangement of UI elements will correspond to the necessary target action. The product will be created in an individual style suitable for the client. Upon completion of the work, the customer will receive a website corresponding to his requests, which will be created on Tilda and published on the Internet.